Bring your own craziness Friday (on the following Tuesday) thanks to Drazil!! I've been without technology since Thursday, so had to get it in a little behind.
1. If you could be a flower, which one would it be and why?
I love Star Gazer Lilies. Pink and White. My favorite colors! The flower just makes me really happy, because they are so big and colorful - and they also remind me of my favorite job when I was younger.
2. Which Sex and The City Character do you most relate to? (Thanks Jenny)
After seeing the moving and analyzing with a friend – one thing we discussed is that really, each woman lies in the “typical” woman. I think a lot of women have a sexual side (Samantha), a traditional womanly role side (Charlotte), a non-traditional, work your ass off side (Miranda), and the side that is always wondering (Carrie). I don’t know if I really identify with just one… there are certain aspects to all of them that feel like it could be me – but none in their entirety.
3. If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future - what would it be?
Hmmmm. Great question. Maybe if I ever achieve my goal weight? Because if I don’t, I’ll just head to Dairy Queen now!
4. What's your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?
That it won’t be a permanent lifestyle change for me, or that I will fail, again, and never hit goal, be in the 150’s, and ideally a size 6 or an 8.
5. Repeat question: Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?
Hmmmm. I read a number of good blogs (last) week. Nothing in particular stood out, because there were just a number of things from many blogs that I enjoyed, and made me think, and continued to motivate me.