Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Late BYOC

Bring your own craziness Friday (on the following Tuesday) thanks to Drazil!! I've been without technology since Thursday, so had to get it in a little behind.

1. If you could be a flower, which one would it be and why?
I love Star Gazer Lilies. Pink and White. My favorite colors! The flower just makes me really happy, because they are so big and colorful - and they also remind me of my favorite job when I was younger.

2. Which Sex and The City Character do you most relate to? (Thanks Jenny)
After seeing the moving and analyzing with a friend – one thing we discussed is that really, each woman lies in the “typical” woman. I think a lot of women have a sexual side (Samantha), a traditional womanly role side (Charlotte), a non-traditional, work your ass off side (Miranda), and the side that is always wondering (Carrie). I don’t know if I really identify with just one… there are certain aspects to all of them that feel like it could be me – but none in their entirety.

3. If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future - what would it be?
Hmmmm. Great question. Maybe if I ever achieve my goal weight? Because if I don’t, I’ll just head to Dairy Queen now!

4. What's your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?
That it won’t be a permanent lifestyle change for me, or that I will fail, again, and never hit goal, be in the 150’s, and ideally a size 6 or an 8.

5. Repeat question: Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?

Hmmmm. I read a number of good blogs (last) week. Nothing in particular stood out, because there were just a number of things from many blogs that I enjoyed, and made me think, and continued to motivate me.

2 comments:

  1. There's no time limit on BYOC - glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what BYOC is (even after you explained it was bring your own craziness) but here are my answers:

    1. Datura Flower (why? - read this snipit from wikipedia: Due to the potent combination of anticholinergic substances it contains, Datura intoxication typically produces effects similar to that of an anticholinergic delirium: a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy (delirium, as contrasted to hallucination); hyperthermia; tachycardia; bizarre, and possibly violent behavior; and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect)

    2. Not being knowledgable in Sex in the City...Any of them as long as they are not Sarah Jessica Parker - she looks like a horse.

    3. Will we ever colonate a new planet? (or) Will we ever learn to stop using our current planet's rescources at a diminishing rate?

    4. The diet - never dieted before.

    5. Nora's post "Wow, I can't believe the muscle definition on your back!" because you know what, I'm starting to think P90X is really taking it's course on me!

    ReplyDelete