Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello? Friday? Where the F are you?

This is my brain.... this is my brain after my first audit.... aklsdfj sdlkfj sdkfjasldfyenvlk. Understand? I went through my first audit at work today. Now somehow I need to put the rest of the day together in such a manner that I continue to function and drive myself home when the clock finally ticks to the magical moment of 5:00. Today might be considered a success if my coworkers don't find me running around with my dress over my head and drooling. I'm burned out and trying to fight crabbiness. Ready for the weekend, and now have to psych up and finish our company's billing for the month. and in my most whiny voice.... I don't want to. I wanna go home, lay my behind on the couch, and watch some TV.

Instead, I will go home, dig out some energy from somewhere in my body, so I can spend the rest of the night pulling weeds, weed whipping (didn't get done whatever other day I said I was going to do that), and polluting my local ground water with Round-Up. Sorry Mother Nature. I owe you a tall one. Plus side to destroying the Earth is that yard clean up should burn some extra calories.

New fav find is "Wholly Guacamole." I made was able to bring some chips and baked, organic blue corn chips to work with me today - and ooo. SO hit the spot! It tastes great and requires about 1/8th of the work reguarly guacamole does. I also added extra tomatoes for a little bit more filling of a dip. Super satisfying, and I can't wait to have some more with dinner tonight. Its Taco Wednesday (just like at my grandpa's Americal Legion Post 98) at my house, and I'm doing my best to swear off alcohol until Saturday.

The only problem with a 4-day work week is that it is usually followed by a 5-day work week.

2 comments: