Friday, June 4, 2010

BYOC Friday!

5 fun questions you wouldn't typically answer! Happy Blogging - Thanks Drazil!

1. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?
Even though the winters can be awfully lame, I would probably stick here in Minnesota if I could have my dream home on a nice lake or river with a big yard. As much as family can drive me crazy, I don’t think I’d ever live too far from them.

2. How old were you when you got drunk for the 1st time?
I think 16 was the first time I got rip-roaring drunk. Ah… the memories. Sophomore year. I think that’s when I temporarily rebelled.

3. What was your favorite toy growing up?
I have to pick two favorite toys. 1st was my Sit and Spin, and the second was probably my Speak and Say. Because, apparently I was a fan of alliteration with the “s” sound as a child and my favorite toys had to fill that idiosyncrasy.

4. What's your favorite season and why?
I’m a 100% summer girl. I love sun dresses and the water and walking outside without coats on… but I also love the fall where you can wear jeans and a t-shirt during the day and jeans, a sweatshirt and flip-flops at night at a bonfire with good friends.

5. Which Blog or Comment spoke to you this week?
This is really bad of me - but I can't remember who's blog this came from - but this is the comment I really liked: "I start each day over again. Like today is today. Tommorrow is tomorrow and yesterday was yesterday. Do the right thing TODAY. Don't worry about the weight except as a by product of today. You can't control yesterday and you can't glide by on yesterday as in; "Yesterday I was good so today I can eat what I want" or 'yesterday was crap so what does today matter'. Yesterday is gone. Today is the day that counts. Tomorrow will come, but don't dwell on it. Take care of today. That's discipline."

No comments:

Post a Comment