Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful Day in the Midwest!

I would be fibbing if I told you I didn't want to go home and have a Corona on the deck... It is unseasonably warm in the Twin Cities today, sunny, and downright fabulous weather. Instead, after my chiro appointment tonight, I am going to go home and go for a jog outside. I mapped out a 2.5 mile path today on my way in to work, so I think instead of doing CardioX or Plyo, I'm going to go for an easy run... I realize it may not have the intensity that P90x has, but I have to get outside!

Nothing new or particularly insightful... just had a few minutes and figured if I blogged about my run - I would have to follow through with it, especially with my "public" weigh in Friday. Hope everyone has a fabulous, goal-supporting night!

1 comment:

  1. How did it go? It was beautiful yesterday; I was thinking of doing the same thing, but Core Synergestics got my attention...it'll be a nice alternative this summer for cardio though (the running outside that is).

    ReplyDelete